Cary’s focus is solely on marital and family law, specifically in the practice areas of divorce, paternity, child support, alimony, custody, modification proceedings, enforcement/contempt actions, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, and even in the cutting-edge area of surrogacy, among others.
Before becoming a licensed lawyer, Cary acquired 10 years of prior experience in the legal field as a legal assistant/law clerk, primarily in the field of family law. In her many years of work in the family law field, she has developed a passion for assisting clients who are dealing with life-changing issues and for being an advocate for children. Cary founded CG Family Law, P.A., to put her experience into practice by providing knowledgeable services to her clients with an understanding of the family’s emotional needs during the litigation process.
- Florida, Admitted to Practice, February 2014
- Florida Young Lawyers Division, Member, 2014 – Present
- Florida Family Law Section, Member, 2014 – Present
- Family Law Section Publications Committee, Member, 2015 – Present
- Hillsborough Association Women Lawyers, Member, 2015 – Present
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, Member, 2015 – Present
- Florida Association Women Lawyers, Member, 2015 – Present
- The Stann W. Givens Family Law Inn of Court, Member, 2015—Present
- First Family Law American Inn of Court, Miami, Past Member, 2014—2015
- Juris Doctor, Florida International University College of Law, 2013
- Trial Team – Member
- Student Bar Association – ABA Representative
- School for Advanced Studies High School – Volunteer Mock Trial Team Coach
- Dean’s List Recipient
- Bachelor in Arts, Florida International University, 2008
- Major, Political Science; Minor, Psychology
- Phi Alpha Delta, Iota Class, Pre-Law Chapter
- Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority, Inc.
- Florida Board of Bar Examiners “Study Guide and Selected Answers,” from the February 2013 Bar Exam – Family Law Essay
- The Florida Bar Family Law Section Commentator, Winter 2015 Edition – Guest Editor
- Spanish (fluent)